Canon Pixma G2000 Wireless Setup
Canon g2000 is an All-in-One printer designed especially for low cost high volume printing. This printer can print, scan, and copy at high speed. It has built-in integrated ink tank system and the users can view the remaining ink levels. Known for quality photo and document printing, Canon Pixma g2000 wireless setup is quite easy.
Canon Pixma G2000 Wireless Setup Guide
- In the first place, turn on the Canon Pixma G2000 printer.
- There is a Wi-Fi button on the top of the printer. Press and hold the button till the orange light flashes.
- Check if your Wi-Fi button starts flashing blue light.
- Now press the WPS button on the access point.
- Load a sheet of plain paper or A4 sized paper.
- Now press and hold the cancel button until the orange alarm is flashed 15 times and the release it. This will print the network information page.
- The WPS setup procedure will be concluded.
- If there is no software installed, then move forward by installing the PIXMA G2000 software.
- The software and the manual can be installed from the official Canon website.
These were the steps for Canon Pixma G2000 wireless setup. Contact us if you are facing issues in setting up Canon Pixma G2000. Our team of experts will provide the most efficient solution to your problem.