Can't find eprint icon on HP Officejet 5255
HP Officejet 5255 is one of the latest models in HP printer series. This printer produces high-quality photos and everyday documents. Setting up and connecting HP Officejet 5255 is quite easy. However, users may face trouble when they can’t find eprint icon on HP Officejet 5255 Control Panel Display.
What is HP eprint icon?
HP eprint icon is an icon that is generally located in the control panel display of your HP printer. The icon has ‘hp’ written in blue background and ‘ePrint’ on a black background. This HP eprint provides facilities like wireless printing, web printing, and mobile printing.
Can’t Find eprint icon on HP Officejet 5255(Fixed)
As mentioned earlier, eprint icon is usually located on the control panel display of the printer. If you can’t find this icon, then here are the troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.
- Make sure your HP Officejet 5255 is on and not in the sleep mode.
- If your printer control panel does not display an eprint icon, look for Web Services Setup, Network Setup or Wireless Settings on the printer menu to find the Web Services.
- You will see a window which will prompt you to switch on the Web Services or setup HP eprint display. Turn it on and follow the onscreen instructions to setup the HP eprint icon.
- Update the firmware if the device asks you to do so.
- You will see web services enabled on your printer with the Connected status.
- Click on ’Print Info’ option to print the information sheet. This sheet will also have the unique email address of your HP Officejet 5255.
- The HP eprint icon is ready to be used for printing.
- Add printer’s email address in the To field.
- It is important to add the subject line. Make sure you are adding the subject line otherwise the eprint will cancel the Print command.
- With eprint, you can print up to 10 MB file sizes of images and attachments. Also, you cannot attach more than 10 attachments at a single time.
These were the easy steps to display HP eprint icon when you can’t find it on your HP Officejet 5255 control panel display.
Contact us if you are still finding it difficult to setup eprint icon on your HP Officejet 5255 control panel display. Our team of experts will provide on-call assistance to the printer users and will provide support in fixing any type of printer-related issue.