Can't find HP ePrint icon on Printer
HP printers are one of the most widely used printers finding their applications in various areas. These printers generate high-quality photos and other necessary documents. Setting up and connecting HP printer to wireless network is quite easy. However, users may get frustrated when they can’t find HP eprint icon on printer control panel display.
Where is the HP ePrint icon on my printer?
HP ePrint icon is an icon that is generally found in the control panel display of the HP printer. The icon has ‘hp’ written in blue background and ‘ePrint’ on a black background. This HP ePrint option provides benefits like wireless printing, web printing, mobile printing, and other such features.
Why is HP ePrint not working?
If you find that HP ePrint is not working, then it can be due to some underlying wireless network issues or network connection issues. It can be fixed by following easy troubleshooting steps.
How do I enable ePrint on HP Printer?
As mentioned earlier, eprint icon is usually located on the control panel display of the HP printer. If you can’t find this icon, then here are the troubleshooting steps to enable ePrint on HP printer.
- Make sure that your HP printer is on and not in the sleep mode.
- If your HP printer control panel does not display an ePrint icon, search for Web Services Setup, Network Setup or Wireless Settings on the printer menu to look for the Web Services.
- You will see a window which will ask you to switch on the Web Services or setup HP ePrint display. Turn it on and follow the onscreen instructions to setup the HP ePrint icon.
- Update the firmware if the device asks you to do so.
- You will see web services enabled on your printer with the Connected status.
- Click on ’Print Info’ option to print the information sheet. This sheet will also have the unique email address of your HP printer.
- The HP eprint icon is enabled and is ready to be used for printing.
- Add printer’s email address in the To field.
- It is important to add the subject line. Make sure you are adding the subject line otherwise the eprint will cancel the Print command.
- With eprint, you can print up to 10 MB file sizes of images and attachments. Also, you cannot attach more than 10 attachments at a single time.
These were the easy steps to enable HP ePrint icon when you can’t find it on your HP printer control panel display.
Reach us if you are still struggling to setup ePrint icon on your HP Printer control panel display. Our team of technical experts will provide on-call assistance to the printer users. They will also provide support in fixing any type of printer-related issue.