How to install Epson printer without disk
Epson printers are one of the most widely used printers in the world. These are some of the high-performance, high-speed printers finding their applications in various areas including homes, offices, and educational institutes. It is quite easy to install Epson printer without CD. So, how do I install Epson printer without disk?
Epson printers generally come with a CD or an installation disc. However, if the installation disc is not available, then no need to worry as it can be installed without a CD.
Here are the steps to install Epson printer without a CD-ROM
Steps how to install Epson Printer without CD
Find the Epson printer driver
- Go to the official website of the Epson printer.
- Find the model number of your printer and follow the onscreen instructions.
- If you are using Windows, then choose Windows driver option. If you are using Mac, then choose the Mac driver option.
- Printer driver installation file will be downloaded to your computer.
- Run the installation file and follow the instructions shown on the screen.
Add Printer to the Network
- Note down the wireless network information including network name and password.
- Look at the bottom of the router to find this network information.
- Attach the printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Open the printer network driver on your computer.
- Select the configuration option and then choose the “Epson Peer-to-peer Network”.
- Try to change the Firewall settings on your computer along with the changes in the Antivirus software.
- Find your printer and give it access to the wireless network. Choose “Wireless Setup”.
- Make sure that your printer is working on the wireless network rather than on the USB drive.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and then unplug the USB cable.
- Do a test print to make sure that the connection is established and the printer is added to the wireless network.
By following the above-mentioned steps we can install Epson printer without CD. Contact TechSolutionForAll if you are facing any issues while installing Brother Printer without an installation disc.