Install Brother Printer Without CD
Brother Printers are known for high speed, superior text quality, and smooth paper handling. These printers are perfect for home set up and work. It is quite easy to install Brother Printer without CD. So here we will explain the installation process of brother printer without CD.
These days, computer and laptops do not have the CD-Rom, and for installation of the printer, you need to take the help of other methods. Here in this blog, we will share different methods to install a Brother Printer without the Installation Disk or CD Rom.
Whether you have lost your installation CD or it has not come along with the printer, these methods will really help you to install Brother printer with no CD. Our company Tech Solution For All has checked and performed alternate ways for installation, and here we will discuss that.
How to Install Brother Printer Without CD?
There are various ways for the installation of Brother Printer without the CD. The choice of method depends on how you want to install it. For installation without CD, you need USB Cable, Wireless connection, and supporting software. Here we will share different ways for installing a brother wireless printer without CD.
Brother Printer Installation with USB Cable
For this method, you need a USB cable that supports your PC and Printer. Normally, this cable comes along with Printer. In case you don’t have one, then buy a new one and proceed with the following steps:-
- Plugin the printer, and power it on.
- Power on the computer.
- Now, insert the USB cable in the USB port of your computer and printer.
- On your computer, click on the Start button and the search for ‘Devices and Printers’
- Click on Devices and Printers.
- On the top there is an option ‘Add a Printer’.
- Find your printer and add it.
- Now your printer name will appear and instructions also mentioned for connecting it.
- On the Choose a Printer Port page, click on ‘Use an existing port’ button. Choose the USB port option.
- Follow the instructions and click on ‘Finish’ to exit the setup wizard.
Some Points to Consider while Installing Brother Printer without CD using USB
- Make sure that your printer is compatible with your computer system. Certain printers are not compatible with Mac operating system.
- As most of the USB cables are short in length, keep your printer close to your computer.
- Use USB adapter if your computer does not have a USB port.
- Make sure that the printer drivers are installed on your computer. To install the printer driver, just visit the Brother printer’s official website, enter your printer model and download the required drivers for your printer and operating system.
Installing Brother Printer without CD using Online Software
To install Brother printer to laptop with online software, you need internet access. So that you can access to brother printer's official website for installing printer supporting software. Here are the steps for downloading software-
- Switch on your computer and open your working browser.
- Now, in the search bar, enter the Brother printer official website.
- On the Brother Printer’s website, click on the ‘Software Downloads’ button.
- Search for your printer model from the drop-down menu.
- Download the driver installation file that appears after you have chosen your printer model.
- The download process will begin, wait for a while.
- After the download completes, click on the setup files and proceed for installation.
- This process will take some time complete.
- Now check, your printer is installed and ready to use.
- To check if the printer is correctly installed or not, just print a test page.
With the methods mentioned above, you can install any brother printer without CD including brother printer dcp-j100, brother ql-570, brother printer mfc-j430w.
If you are still facing issues contact our Tech support at support@techsolutionforall. We're dedicated to providing you the very best tech support of Printers, Antivirus, and Laptop/Desktop, with an emphasis on 24/7 availability.
We hope you enjoy our Tech support as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.