Canon Printer Shows Offline
Canon printers are among the best printers in the world. These printers are used in large scale on account of their fast and quick performance. Sometimes users may come across ‘Canon Printer shows offline’ status. This issue can be due to underlying hardware or software issues.
Why does Canon printer go offline?
Canon printer can go offline due to network connection issues. It can also show offline if the printer drivers are not configured properly.
How do I get my Canon printer back online?
You can get Canon printer back online by following simple troubleshooting steps and changing the offline status to online. You can try reconnecting your wireless connection.
Canon Printer Shows Offline Windows 10(Fixed)
Here are the troubleshooting steps to get your Canon printer back online Windows 10:
Restart your printer
The easiest thing that you can do is to restart your printer.
· Check if your printer’s power cable is properly plugged into the electrical socket.
· Switch off your printer and then turn it on.
Change the printer status to online
· Go to the Start menu and click on Settings.
· Click on Devices and find your printer.
· Right-click on your printer icon and select Use Printer Online.
· Check if your printer is working properly.
Reinstall Canon Printer Driver
Your Canon printer can show offline status due to driver issues.
· Open Run box on your Windows. Type devmgmt.msc in the box and click Ok.
· Look for your Canon printer driver under Print queues. Right-click on it and then click on Uninstall device.
· Now go to the official Canon printer website and download the latest printer drivers according to your printer model. After downloading, install it on your computer.
Check Wireless Connection
Your canon printer can keep going offline due to wireless connection issues. Try to reconnect to the wireless network.
· Switch off and then switch on the printer. Access the printer settings from the display panel.
· Try to forget the current wireless settings.
· Using WPS option, reconnect the printer to the Wi-Fi network.
· Now press the WPS button and hold it till the time the LED starts blinking.
· Turn on the WPS button on the router.
· The wireless connection will be established.
· Check if the Canon Printer offline issue is resolved.
Contact us if your Canon Printer still shows offline status in Windows 10. Our team of experts will get in touch with you and help in resolving your issues.